Thursday, March 10, 2011

Just over a week!

It's been just over a week working at the bakery and I am finding it a wonderful opportunity! I haven't been dealing with the customers or answering phones....but I just learned yesterday that I will be as of Monday!! Yikes! As long as I don't get a complicated question or order I should be fine.


I was able to try "firm" tofu yesterday and it was good. I diced it, pan fried it in a little olive oil and light seasonings and added it to my salad, great way to add some protein!

Today I made "tofu-balls" (meatballs) and spaghetti squash with homemade vegetable spagehtti sauce and a slice of wheat garlic toast.....not bad! I think I will just add tofu in the sauce instead of the tofu-balls, since it didn't quite have the flavor expected, and I don't think there's a way to get that flavor. Oh, and lunch was a roasted, summer squash and tomato wrap! That was fantastic!

No comments: