Saturday, March 26, 2011

Break!

Ahhh.....the work weekend is over! I get monday off this week and it's school vacation so the family is home. I am hoping we'll be able to do something fun together.
I can't believe it will be April in just six days! That's just crazy how fast my first month of work is almost over. I have to smarten-up, since I'll no longer have "the new girl" excuse!
Tonight I am going to try a pumpkin ice cream (I have looked up some recipes, but none using tofu/soy milk combo), so I am on my on for this one, which gives me a whole world to explore, I love experimenting! If it's a success I'll have to post it!

Work today went really well, I have been getting used to the register/customers/prices/flavors a little more, and I am sure it will get much easier as I do it more. I fear those customers with all the questions (that I don't know)!

Well.... off to prepare dessert!

P.S. Just realized I didn't comment on the tofu "freezing method". It was pretty good however it really absorbs like a sponge, so I suggest marinating in something MILD. Will have to try it again and see what I come up with, that works.

No comments: