Friday, April 1, 2011

Snow and Keys...


Ring in the new month with heavy wet snow!! Lost power this morning for almost 5 hours...glad it wasn't any longer! It was a nice (probably last) snow for April!


Work was great, learning how to take orders and answer phones....well, not so great. Why can't that just come easy for me?! I am so thankful for an absolutely aMaZiNg boss! She has so much patience. I am now an official key holder and opener! Monday I will be opening, and doing the morning routine by myself as much as I can without help. The goal is for me to open by myself eventually, so hopefully I can remember everything!


Today I tried the unsweetened almond milk, and it wasn't bad at all, just a little bit of palate adjusting. Hey, for 20 calories less....I can adjust for some things :p

No comments: