Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Musically speaking :-)

Hi all!
Sorry it's been a while posting....

While watching a tv show last night, I discovered a new and amazing instrument, it sounds almost like the bagpipes, it's called a "Hurdy-Gurdy" which I think I may have heard of before, but never saw/heard one before.
You can listen and learn more about it here: http://www.hotpipes.com/hgchant.html

I am not sure if I will have to have a secondary instrument at college, but I would really like to learn another, although I really am not sure which one to pick, I really like the Cello and Double Bass, I also love harpsichord, (but I think it would be too expensive for that).
I don't know I'll see what God wants for me.
I am really looking forward to learning more about music and theory... fun!!

No comments: