Monday, February 28, 2011

New things


Okay.....now this has been a really LONG time posting! I am sorry this hasn't gone where I wanted in the blogging atmosphere.....maybe I can revive myself just a little and get on regularly.

So I see the last time I came on was just before I left for college in Cali this past fall. I attended one semester, and it was a great opportunity! I was priveleged to have an absolutely A-mazing roomate! I am so glad God blessed our friendship with doing everything together! I wish I could have just been a little more of an encouragement to her as she was to me.
I was also able to take 2 months or so of piano which has been a great starting point. My piano teacher is an awesome lady, and I was able to spend Thanksgiving at her house, getting to know her more was really nice. I am so thankful for the time I had with her, she had me over her house frequently to bake and just have an awesome time away from college, it was a home-away-from-home for me :)

During the time I was away so much went on back home in my family's lives. I am pleased to say a lot for the better, but trials are still among our home, particularly since my dad was recently saved, and there is so much change and growing needed. All I can say is patience is much to be aquired around our home, and I thank God that He's on our side and we can, by His grace, make it through each day!

I have been searching for a job since the new year, and finally the Lord has blessed me with a job at a bakery! I will begin my baking journey this Wednesday (March 2, 2011). This is a new and exciteing step, and I am also nervous at the same time, as I can't believe I am already moving on to my 2nd job! It seems I just began working only the other day!

Great posting! I hope to update or maybe create a new blog with my new adventures....we'll see if that happens :)

No comments: