Tuesday, January 12, 2010

“Struggling ere the way, God sends us a friend”

Though I find myself alone, I pray to God and find sweet rest. You see when life is dull, and rough the way seems, I always have a friend when I am in need. He sent me a friend for a reminder, of the love He sends me each day. When I am feeling blue and Satan’s power pulls strong, I turn it over to God and find in His power there is grace every hour. You see its not by chance that He gives us a friend its part of His purpose for each child of His. So lift your head high, look up to the sky and when life seems tough remember the friend He has blessed each of us with!

Okay so I LOVE to write, yeah I think I just discovered that! I know this needs touching up, I wrote it up quickly....any criticism would be very much appreciated : ) Thank you!

1 comment:

About Pastor Faulk said...

Sincere thoughts! Keep writing! (fbcofgroton.blogspot.com)