Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September






Wow.... September is here!!! Just the beginning of my favorite time of year, and probably my favorite month. The weather has been so gorgeous this week....looking forward to more of it:)


Been so busy today, baking a cake and putting it together, just have to finish frosting/decorating the outside...yay!


I was asked if I would be interested in helping out with "Patch the Pirate Pee Wee Club" this year, so I jumped for the opportunity to minister.....I will be starting Wednesday, and it will be through to next Summer....just pray the Lord uses me, and helps me, as I have never served in any children's ministries before. I am sure this would be a great learning experience, but I am very nervous about it.

I am also very excited that I will be able to learn the handbells this year, I think it is an awesome ministry, and I am glad to be a part of it! I am so glad that the Lord is giving me opportunities to keep busy. I am dogsitting for a gentleman at church and have another opportunity in October to dogsitt for a couple while they go away for their anniversary.

No comments: