Sunday, August 23, 2009



Can't believe Summer is nearly over....everyone will be heading back to school in just a few weeks. Although I am excited for the georgeous fall foliage and brisk weather, I am going to be lonely and sad. This will be the first year that I am working and mama and the girls are gone also. I love the time from Sept/Oct.-Dec. putting the potpourri on the stove and baking cookies, especially when it is Christmas and we bake gingerbread creations. I will surely miss spending the time I used to spend at home with my sister's doing crafts and making pretzels or even making them hot cocoa on a snowy winter afternoon.

Surely the Lord will show me what to do next so I wont have such empty days, I seem to have to remind myself about that a lot.

2 comments:

Beverly said...

Hey girlie,
you are right summer is almost over and school is about to begin. I still can't believe that I am out here in CA and you are not!
Don't be to lonely without me, ok..
Talk to you later,
CollegeGirl

Kujomania said...

I can't believe I am home by myself....and my bud's are in CA! I miss you guys lots....but just think of all you can tell me when you come home...or maybe that I can tell you:) I will try not to be lonely, no guarantees though.