Thursday, November 6, 2008

November!


I can hardly believe that Thanksgiving is almost here!
I am home this weekend because college choir is traveling and there aren't many students left in the college, so our Thurs. and Fri. classes are cancelled. 
I cant believe how much things are changing in my life, it's really hard being away from home, but I am thankful to be close enough to come home occasionally.
Some verses that have been really helpful and encouraging to me are Ps. 27:14 "Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart:wait, I say, on the LORD" Ps. 104:27 "These wait all upon thee; that thou mayest give them their meat in due season".
I never really realized fully how hard it truly is to wait upon the Lord, I have heard many people say it, but this year I am learning truly how hard it is.
I was so glad to see Pastor and Mrs. for the volleyball tournaments this past weekend, and I was thankful to spend time with them and another family from church. Pastor will be coming back on the 17th for chapel, he didn't end up doing it this week (like originally planned), so that will be exciting :-)

3 comments:

Mrs. Pizo said...

So glad you were able to come home and fill your family love jug. Not much longer till Thanksgiving and Christmas break. I am looking forward to seeing you in Sunday School.

Jamie said...

Mallorie I just realized you had a blog!! :) Now we can be bloggin buddies. LOL

Anonymous said...

Hello