Monday, May 19, 2008

God's hand in our lives


So excited!! I can't believe what the Lord is doing in our church family and many others I talk with, it's so amazing, but it's also sad to know that people will be leaving :-(
I am almost set for college just need to send in my health form, and check on what else is needed to do to be accepted. Unfortunately I didn't pass the GED, I am hoping that they don't require it. Either way I will finish it....eventually.
I am so excited about the "Deaf Ministry", I hope that they will be having another course for "Sign Language" when I am back home, since I think this one will be in the fall, and I wont be here then. I also wanted to say what a great time it was fellowshipping with everyone on Sunday, can't wait to do it again!


Well I guess that is all for know....

2 comments:

Mrs. Pizo said...

We are so glad that you stayed for lunch. We will be doing it in June also! It is just a great way to get together! Your cookies were yummy too.

Kujomania said...

Thanks!
Can't wait, I am sad that Nancy will be gone though. Hopefully she will find what the Lord has for her though, I am so happy for her.