Thursday, March 15, 2012

2012

I am ashamed to say it's been nearly a year since I last blogged!

I don't even know where to begin.....

For starters I'll update my personal happenings. I recently got another job at Home Instead Senior Care, working for the elderly, I have been there 5 months now, and it's going very well.

My first client will be 90yrs in July, and I am so excited for her! I want to make it a very special birthday ;) She loves bowling and I was thinking maybe going out with her to bowl, we'll see.
My other client (I only have one hour every tuesday) is going to be 91yrs in April. She uses a walker and isn't very mobile, but I'd love to do something special with her! I was very excited to find out that my aunt (who works for the company, and actually told me about it) worked for this client several months back, when her husband was still living. My spirit leaped for joy when I found out that just before her husband passed away my aunt was able to wittness to him, and he got saved!

I do not believe she is saved, so it is my personal goal to help reach her with the gospel - please pray for me to be a bold wittness!

Hopefully I can be more deticated to updating before next year ;)

No comments: