Thursday, June 4, 2009


The weather has been gorgeous this week, we had a nice breeze yesterday and today which helps keep the house cool. Unfortunately I didn't have many hours at work this week, but it worked out nicely, I was able to spend time visiting with my cousin, who I haven't seen for a very long time. It was really nice! Then, yesterday me and Mel finally got a chance to practice some music together, which was awesome, and tomorrow there is a girls sleepover at our Pastor's home, and I am going to be able to go for a couple of hours, and will be able to get in some good long practicing.....I am super excited!! I am so thankful for our similarities and that we our able to spend some quality time together.
Me and Karlie took this picture yesterday, the bush behind is a bumblebee attraction, so thankfully no humans were harmed in the capturing of this photo :-)

So long for now....

No comments: