Saturday, March 28, 2009

~~~~~~~ Spring Break!



Spring break has come to an end, and I leave tomorrow after services, -so happy that Easter break isn't far off, and things should fly by after that, well I am hoping anyway. 
I had an awesome time over the weekend especially at the ladies fellowship with guest speaker Mrs. Francie Taylor. She was such a blessing, I am very grateful that the Lord enabled me to be a part of it. I got in a little over 40 hrs. at work, and was able to be home Thurs.-Sun. It was nice spending time back home. We did some shopping, and me and my sister got our haircut, (I got an actual cut), usually mama does the trimming but I got some layers this time. Not sure if I like the haircut yet, the side bangs are bothersome, I can tolerate them better if I hairspray them in place though!! I like the layers, I don't have to do much to make it look nice, which is a plus!
Well I have got to get ready for the "big day" tomorrow. Please keep me in your prayers.  Miss you...

No comments: