Friday, December 26, 2008

Home again, at last

Hi Everyone!!!!
 So good to be back home for about month!!! I never realized how much I would miss everyone here; I am so glad to be back at Victory! "Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee." -Psalm 67:3 
can't believe that 2009 is approaching. I can't wait for the New Years Eve service on wed night, it is going to be so fun, and quite interesting as well. I am glad to have finished my first semester and am anxious to finish this next one, and be home for the summer. I have learned so much being in school and I am so thankful for everyones prayers. 
I still don't know exactly what the Lord would have me do, but I feel that I am called to be in the ministry, just don't know what for sure.
I am also enjoying seeing Kujo, I have missed him so much. Whenever I come back he seems so different at first, but I quickly realize it is just that it has been so long without seeing him. Sometimes it is awkward just holding his leash:-) After all I would normally walk 35+ dogs everyday back to the kennel, (not to mention walking him daily). Change.... it's tough:-)
This verse especially, has been an encouragement to me, and I hope it will be to you as well.
Psalm 145:15 says: "The eyes of all wait upon thee; and thou givest them their meat in due season".  
Psalm 56:4 In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me. How true these verses are!

No comments: